SOCIAL MEDIA


People That You Admire

Sunday, January 16, 2022



Who we choose to be around matters immensely. – Spend time with nice people who are smart, driven and likeminded.  Relationships should help you, not hurt you.  Surround yourself with people who reflect the person you want to be.  Choose friends who you are proud to know, people you admire, who love and respect you—people who make your day a little brighter simply by being in it.  Ultimately, the people in your life make all the difference in the person you are capable of being.  Life is just too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.  When you free yourself from these people, you free yourself to be YOU.  And being YOU is the only way to truly live.
This is written by Marcandangel.com

This is a tribute to a dear friend who died yesterday. He was an inspiration for me. He worked with me for about 6 years. He was like an older brother to me. He served our country as a Marine. He had many remarkable qualities as a human.

I became distraught after I learned of his passing. I/we lost a man of distinction.

I thank him for being in my life.

I take a deep breath.

I mourn his loss.

I bid him Adieu, Farewell, Good-bye.