SOCIAL MEDIA


I will protect my soul.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I was told to look at the Brave Girls Club. It is an fun website, and place to go for a great time at Camp. They are already sold out for 2010 camps. It is held in McCall, Idaho a really spectacular outdoor area. I will keep an eye on the sisters web page.
I have made goals for myself thru my life, but especially after my mothers death in 1996, followed by surviving cancer in 1997. Everyday is a special gift, not to be wasted. Living a fulfilling life, enjoying the trip is important to me. Be brave, challenges, enrichment, and loving myself is the path I have taken.
I just don't get the path of putting off the things that one really wants until later. Later may never come. Make and take the time to take care of yourself. Stop and smell the roses, enjoy the rainbow, watch the birds, pet your purring cat, and play with your dog.