SOCIAL MEDIA


Wow, just got a few things at a Sale!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I really love this photo, it just makes me exhale and relax. I feel calm and peaceful. When life isn't so nice, it is good to be able to see that I have the ability to put myself in this picture and imagine that I am right there. Ahh...
................................
I am not a garage sale or yard sale person. Today I made an exception to go to a local sale where the woman is moving in with her daughter, and has to get rid of most of her things. I went 2 hours late....I missed alot of great stuff....however the few things I got were really inexpensive. I don't need to do this at all. I found a few old linens, tablecloths, table napkins, and great set of really old 1930's or 40's wooden skis. The skis will be good in the lodge style living room!! The old torn Christmas tablecloth will be remade in a great apron for resale. Most of the old linens will go in my booth for resale. These things cost a grand total of $7.50. Yeah, that's my kind a junkique.