SOCIAL MEDIA


Old Kitchen Stuff

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Love, love, love, the old kitchen stuff. It speaks to me of all the women who once used the items. Maybe somehow I see many of these items as a beautiful thing...there are so many of the red handled kitchen gadgets. I just found one that is specific design is for grating hard cheeses. It seems that the inventors were really looking for every type of possible gadget for the home cooks. I do use some of the items that are in my collection. Now that Fall is upon us, I want to bake. Hubby has to lose some lbs....so I must refrain from tempting him. I have many tomatoes waiting for me to "put up", canning into crushed style or spaghetti sauce. I must stop ignoring them soon. My Meyer Lemon tree is back in the house today. The greenhouse is empty now.