SOCIAL MEDIA


Altered Bottle Brush Trees

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I found the two basic materials to make 2 of these trees today.  Goodwill had 3 old bottles that will work perfectly, of course I purchased them.  I found the trees that are used in the mini village sets.  I have the odds and ends to decorate them, old jewelry, papers, and laces. Rusty Rooster Vintage shows how to make these on her blog.


I also found some cute vintage looking Christmas things at Homegoods, they still have a pretty good selection. At Ross, I got some speciality syrups for Hubby, blueberry, raspberry, and cinnamon maple. Let's see...some house gifts to take for any dinner invitations, and small decorative containers to put homemade treats into. I guess that I have Christmas spirit a little early this year.