SOCIAL MEDIA


The Way to Christmas Spirit

Sunday, December 2, 2012


I am back from two Christmas Shows, such fun! The delightful decorations and ideas abound. I have a bunch of new ideas now...and am so excited to start my decorating.  Here are some very tempting pictures from Molly Mo's show on Dec 1.






The outdoor decorations are fun, using a vintage pedestal sink with loads of fresh greens. The vintage cast iron grate is painted white and filled with fresh greens and old deer antlers. Hum...hubby would definitely like this..and he has plenty of antlers to use.

The indoor decorations are pastel, white, and sparkle everywhere. Vintage glass ornaments abound, and pretty little white trees atop glass candlesticks. Christmas fortune cookies...too. Old family Christmas photos tucked into tiny frames to hang from the tree.

I have to tell you that my family had one of those hideous silver aluminum trees when I was growing up. Now these ugly things sell for $125. Ugh!