SOCIAL MEDIA


Prairie Flower Visits Secret Campground

Thursday, April 25, 2013

The first overnight trip with the lovely Prairie Flower. I am very pleased. We stayed two nights at Secret Campground. This is a small 6 camp site campground, located about 20 miles from Oakridge Oregon in the Willamette National Forest. It is a cute little campground right beside the Middle Fork of the Willamette River. She towed very well and easily with the Toyota 4 Runner. She was nice and cozy for me with the cold nights and warm days. I noted two things that I need to do, the sink plumbing for the drain is leaking a little, and I need to figure out a way to secure the refrigerator door so it stays closed in transit. (Then I will not need to bring food in a cooler.) I am looking forward to the first Sisters on the Fly campout! Yay!