SOCIAL MEDIA


Home From Brave Girls Camp 2013

Monday, November 11, 2013


My experience at Brave Girls Camp these past several days was extraordinary. That is the only way I can describe it. I doubt that I will go again, nothing can compare to this last week. Far superior to my camp experience in 2012. It turns out that last year there was a significant illness with Melody Ross, legal problems with audits, and almost losing a leased property (by having it sold while they still had a valid lease), no wonder the camp wasn't as good as I anticipated last fall. This year I almost didn't go...however, I wanted a vacation...to get away from home. I'm not saying we wore anything like this picture. It isn't like that at all. All of the campers were on their paths for finding their authentic self, or dealing with life challenges. (think - widowed, divorced, difficult life situations) This had as many meanings as we had campers.  We all had the opportunity to create a vision book and make choices for our futures.  To share wishes for the campers.

This is my wish to my camp friends that I want to share with you.


Be Kind, Be Gentle, and Be Loving to Yourself.