SOCIAL MEDIA


Find Your Tribe

Monday, March 7, 2016

"It's so important to surround yourself with the right kinds of people when you are striving to live a meaningful life.  We can not always choose who we walk with on our paths in life, but whenever we can, it makes everything easier, more joyful, and so much more productive when we choose to spend our days with people who bring out the best in us, see the best in us, and believe the best about us.

Seek out people who want you to become better, people who leave you feeling better when you spend time with them...people who are focused on positive and good things.

It will inevitably rub off on you and before you know it, YOU will be the one that others are seeking out because YOU are leaving everyone better, happier, and more hopeful than they were before you found them."

This is the daily message from Brave Girls Club. I think that it is profound...and something to strive to accomplish. The camp that I attended in November brought this concept to the forefront in my thoughts. We now call ourselves a tribe...because that is truly what happened during those amazing days that we shared.

The first camp that I attended did not bring me the peace and closeness. I want to say that because every camp is different. There are groups that do not bond....and there are those that have reunions.

I have shared a number of blog posts along this theme, because I found the profound nature of the concept of tribe or clan.