SOCIAL MEDIA


The Robins Christmas Eve

Tuesday, December 24, 2013



Tis a beautiful Christmas Eve, no storm,
the weather is sunny and warm.
The highways are clear of snow and ice.
The tree is decorated so very nice.

The cattle are busy eating their hay,
and the bee hive is warm where they stay.
The dog is enjoying his romp,
and finally, there is no snow to stomp.

Peaceful and warm, feeling so good.
There are many robins out in the hood.

The earthworms offer up food,
and some birdseed, so good.

Cookies, candy and good things to eat,
oh my, oh my,  a really big treat.

Father and I in our warm winter caps,
keep listening for the tap-tap-taps.

May you and your loved ones,
enjoy some good winter fun.


I don't know what got into me...to write a bit of poetry today, Have a great Christmas Eve.