SOCIAL MEDIA


A Humpdee Dumpdee Thing

Wednesday, February 26, 2014
via pinterest
I have been missing from my blog for a few days.  You see....my brother fell off the roof of his garage.  His is in the trauma unit of the only regional trauma center in Oregon. The doctors say that they expect a full recovery. It is a miracle that he did not die, or have severe life threatening injuries, or life changing injuries. The many broken bones will heal, and he will not have surgery.

This is a big deal...you see, not just his accident...but, he is an extreme introvert. He has no significant other, no children, no really good friends. He has no support system, just mainly our sister. She is divorced and has no children or significant other....but she has many very close friends. This is a huge commitment to care for him...and she just did that for him 3 years ago after another accident. I don't know what the next 2 to 3 months will bring for his recovery.  I really hope that there are no complications, it has only been 3 days.........something might happen. I will write another post about the situation.............soon.

Humpdee Dumpdee had a great fall.........