SOCIAL MEDIA


Some Like it Hot

Monday, March 3, 2014


Hi!  Remember this movie?  Some Like it Hot? It is an all girl band, only two of these girls are men.  Really funny, a classic that I enjoy watching. 

I was looking for some great old photos to add to my collection, these certainly fit with bill. I am going to do some crafting using old photos with ukuleles.

I have been practicing playing my ukulele everyday this winter...while it is raining and yucky outside. I am improving quite a bit. I want to go to a Ukulele Workshop near Portland at the end of March. I haven't decided. Hubby is not supportive.  I want to go because I think that I will learn new things, that will help me get better. Hum................to decide.........maybe just a few private lessons would be better...........