SOCIAL MEDIA


Revlon Gel Envy - I love it!

Thursday, September 24, 2015



This is a product review for my readers. I have found a great new product line from Revlon. It is Colorstay Gel Envy Longwear Nail Enamel. 

I do like a nice manicure, however I cannot keep one looking good for more than 2 days. I just do so much with my hands, and I don't have the time to do my nails very often.

I was shopping at Walgreen's last week and saw this product two pack (Perfect Pair) in the top photo. It was on sale, and I got another dollar off with a coupon. Did you know that Walgreen's often have manufacturers coupons available for their customers? That fact is great for customer service. I got the 2 pack for about $4.

I got the color (535) that is shown in the lower picture.  OK, maybe you don't like that color...but I like pretty tame colors. I went ahead and did my nails and they dried pretty fast and look just as pretty as the photo. It is now a week later, and other than a little tip wear....my nails still look great. I have been camping the last 5 days. I will be leaving it on to see how long the products do last.