SOCIAL MEDIA


Wear Your Joy Project

Friday, September 25, 2015

This is a rare and unique idea to may of us. The idea to wear hair, clothing, shoes, hats, jewelry, that bring joy to ourselves. I may have found this idea late in my life....I was so busy "dressing for success" and fitting the image of where I wanted my career to go. I had sort of a uniform for myself...it worked in my environment. Now that I am retired from the workplace, I have freedom of expression. I am not a radical....just look at my last post about nail polish. I love my extensive collection of scarves and jewelry. I love the current color and highlights in my hair. (Although I still miss my beautiful red hair.)Kelly Rae Roberts offers an inexpensive online class that helps break out of the old rut.

Here is a link to her class Wear Your Joy