SOCIAL MEDIA


Mental Health Day

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Oh yeah, I need a mental health day....really................................
My story for today is about pets, and how they can make you crazy! Oh, and I am home alone with the little beasts.

1. I have a cat that is 18 1/2 years old, her health is failing, and I think that she has dementia. She follows me everywhere meowing as loud as she can, it is so stressful for me. She rarely eats any food that I purchase specially for her...to attempt to get her to eat. All she wants is melted ice cream. I have stayed home all summer because this cat needs me. She vomits in the house, has liquid bowels, and pees outside the litter box. I am really at the end of my rope...I called the Vets office yesterday.....inquiring about you know what.

2. I am pet sitting Cappie, my kids dog, I got him Thursday for about the next two weeks. He is a handful, will not come to me, pees in the house, runs off, barks, bothers me non-stop, etc.... To top it off, I attempted to get a non-edible item from him and he snarled and snapped at me.  Bad move dog!

3. Today, I woke up at 4 am, with a splitting headache. I didn't want to get out of bed...because the cat and dog will start being a problem. Well, I still had the headache at 7 am when I got up. 

4. I had to feed the honeybees sugar syrup today. Several bees decided to chase me back into the shop and then inside the house. No stings!

Tomorrow will be better....Tomorrow will be better.... Tomorrow will be better....even if I just go sit in my car and take a nap.....

I need a good night's sleep.....really! This post is not a joke.