SOCIAL MEDIA


Gone With The Wind

Thursday, February 16, 2017


I remember reading this iconic book when I was a young teen. The original book is much more interesting than the movie. The movie is great, and I watch it sometimes. I watched it last week. I decided to find a vintage copy, and read it again. My area has a chain of St Vinnie's stores, that are really great. They claim to be the biggest bookseller in the area...and I always go there when I want a book. The edition that I wanted was a 1936 copyright and printing. I researched online about the printings and knew that I did not want to purchase a book club edition, paperback, or a movie edition. 




I did find this hardcopy, 1936 copyright, with a 1964 printing. It is in very fine condition, with this dust jacket. The price $2.49...that is all... The book is worthy of collection, it was well cared for the last 53 years.