SOCIAL MEDIA


Vintage Thanksgiving Turkey Shakers

Wednesday, November 15, 2017


Today I got out my box of vintage ceramic turkey shakers, and some larger turkey figures. How many do I have? There are enough shakers to fill a large shoe box. I have been buying them at Goodwill for a number of years...I only find them with the thanksgiving stuff, this time of the year. The price is right...very inexpensive.

I used to decorate a very large table for Thanksgiving dinner, and all the turkeys fit nicely along the center...with candles and a floral display.

I managed to create a flock of turkeys onto a platter, and put the rest around the autumn themed living room.

I am going to reduce the decorations for fall, and Halloween. These are staying with me....after all...it is just a shoe box full.