SOCIAL MEDIA


Vintage Ceramic Rose Canister

Sunday, November 19, 2017
Via Pinterest

My junking hobby strikes again. A beautiful vintage ceramic rose canister....  My find is square shaped (5 1/2") ...but just the same. This lovely thing is a 1920's to 30's Japan made item.  The surprising thing is that it has no chips. I made a happy home for it in my craft studio, and holds some snacks for me. I love it!

Now, a little update on my visit at my Dermatologist. I had the Levulan blue light treatment on my face. It was very painful, and continued to be very painful for 48 hours. There was no numbing done. My entire face was beet red, swollen, hot, and painful. I found those first 2 days miserable. I took ibuprofen and had ice for holding on my hot skin. It is now 3 days, and I am better. I still look terrible..but it isn't painful.  I am very red in the spots where my skin had cells that would become cancer in the future. I am hopeful that I will have a good outcome following healing.