SOCIAL MEDIA


Vintage Christmas Tablecloths

Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Holiday Patterns - CountryLiving.com

I have a small collection of vintage Christmas tablecloth's because I love the bright colors and pretty designs. They are tucked away in my bins of Christmas stuff. It is time to get them out, once again....

I have been junking recently, looking for vintage Christmas stuff...including tablecloths. I have not found much stuff...just two ornaments. I have become very selective because I have too much Christmas stuff already....is that possible? Yes!

Christmas Tablecloths

Today, I boxed up all the turkey collection, fall and Halloween stuff. It is all put away in storage for another year. I was missing one item that I had displayed outdoors. I looked all around for it, thinking that the wind might have blown it off. I don't know for sure...but I think that a wild fox took it. The foxes have been real pests the last months...hubby had one glove carried off. The foxes ate every windfall apple left on the ground, and dug up some spots. How do I know it? The things were inside a sturdy deer - elk fence.