SOCIAL MEDIA


Finding My Way In This Mess

Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Spring cleaning in summer is coming

This ongoing project of mine is taking time...I wonder how long I will be doing this? My first guess was about a month...while hubby was out of the house. I can make a huge mess and no one is around to sidetrack me. He is home now after just 2 weeks, and my time frame is going to double.

Yesterday, I accomplished one closet. One closet, and the back of my SUV is full and ready to donate. I am tired, and I have not slept well.

I am taking two days off...then onto more shelves and surprises. Like - why do I have 3 new boxes of Crayola Crayons? Who knew?  I found new sunglasses that I completely forgot about...now I have 6 pairs...they will not be donated. I know that I love them and will use them.

It is so much better, already! I like the things that I have done all over my home, small steps are good. I will get this completed.