SOCIAL MEDIA


This Is Your Life Today..

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Are you suffering from stay at home frustration, or the worst case of cabin fever? It’s important that we need to trust...so we believe that “someday” we will get “there”, and we will get back to normal. We have no idea when normal will return.
Remember that with trust and patience, we will return to a new normal, because things will be very different.  Someday, we will be able to take a deep breath. Someday, when we lived through this life altering historic time of the pandemic. None of us thought that this terrible world wide pandemic would ever happen now. We will survive and remember the world at this time. I was completely shocked when I understood the magnitude of this disaster.
I have remained calm, although depression clawed at me last week. I became emotional numb.
I decided to "pull me up by the boot straps". I made myself get up and do many things around home of course.
We all have gifts in everyday life. Simple things I enjoy...clean air, water, freedom, pets, my home, the sunlight that I crave and need. I trust and believe that I do have many blessings that are gifts. 
The journey still continues . . . This is why it’s so important to understand this. It’s about you saying the words in your heart every day, and treating every day like it might be the last day and not waiting anymore.
The truth is that we truly have control over is our mindset . . . and that can happen NOW. So, why wait? THIS IS YOUR LIFE TODAY . . . RIGHT NOW.
Make the most of it . . .