SOCIAL MEDIA


Crabby Road - Krappa

Friday, April 10, 2020
I am damn tired of only talking to the old man. Everything I say, he turns it around to some damn oppositional topic. He can't have a decent conversation without going into an Old Man Crap Rant.

The reality is I don't want to talk with him anymore. Why would any sane woman want to put herself in the way, to be the target??

I have been staying very busy working on my projects here at home. I think that my garden will be the best garden in the last several years. I think that I could do things here for another month!

I broke off part of a molar that had a big filling (from childhood). I guess that it was about 60 years old. Damn...I hate crowns, and it will cost a small fortune. I wanted a new bed...not a dental crown! My teeth are so horrible now too...bummer..........

My new sorority - Kappa Rho Alpha....stands for Krappa! LOL
Anybody want to join?