SOCIAL MEDIA


Healing Myself? How?

Monday, September 21, 2020


***********
I am having so much trouble with this Blog. My layout is not right.
I may need to have my blog designer fix it.

My head is barely above water...so much to do here at home. All
the regular stuff, food, laundry, bill paying, etc. 

Then I add garden, canning food, and pet care.....

My ongoing downsizing of stuff. It is a stop, and go, get this or that. 
Like, I need a shelving unit that fits inside a closet. A special size of course. 
I need a table lamp for my desk, so when I put everything together, I can do all the
cords at the same time. I needed table legs extended, so figure that out...I added
foot risers. 

To do this...I have do that first. I don't want to turn around and do this again.

Today, the 2 desks/tables are where I want them, and all the cords are installed.

Desk lamp installed.

I got the shelving unit put together and installed in the closet. This is a big help.

I think that fire danger for evacuation is good for now, and 

By the way, I finally found my diamond ring after 6 months. 

My eyesight is getting worse, and I have difficulty. Friday is next surgery to eyes.