SOCIAL MEDIA


Tuesday, September 22, 2020




This girl, me, who has been working herself hard. 
I need to for my mental health....is having trouble.

My internal battery is worn out, the stress of this life....
has taken me to a new place.

My body is exhausted, I look like a sick person. I am one.

I believe that last week's threat of wildfire, 
and the need for a fast evacuation, used 
my last energy reserves...and made my mental health worse. 

A human can only keep up the Fight or Flight response
for so long, certainly not for 6 months.

I am sick of being alone, of being responsible for it all.

I am sick of masks, of confinement, of our lives
being taken. To quote Dawn, "doing time for
no crime".

I am sick of the ongoing Old Man Crap.

I am sick of all my projects...but, it is almost
completed.