SOCIAL MEDIA


Mohs #3 - 4 Days After

Sunday, January 17, 2021


I just took this photo on my PC, 4 days now, swelling is down. There is still edema above my eye, as you can see. My head on that right side is still numb, so there is not much pain. My eyelid may need some correction. Currently, I am following post Mohs instructions. 

At home, as normal these days....I went Amazon shopping for new hats to wear right now and beyond. This is a pic of the hats from Amazon, I like that they are made for a ponytail.


Everybody ready for the next photo, the forehead reveal minus bandage?


Here we go. This is the real thing, post surgery. This is why these lesions need to removed when they are very small. There are about 26 stitches, and this is normal for facial Mohs. All these stitches are to leave me with a neat, clean, low scar, and maybe not really visible after several months...12 months. 

This is the reason why I say that my Dermatologist did not use diligence, and stop to examine that small spot on my forehead. A November surgery would not have been so disfiguring. I would have had a small incision, and small scar. I am very angry with her!

And.....the other thing is that this could have gotten into my skull, into the bone. I don't know what would happen. Scrapping the skull, removing bone, chemo, maybe radiation. Death.....
Scary...  See why I am very angry?