SOCIAL MEDIA


Mohs Skin Cancer #2

Friday, January 15, 2021


 I just took this pic on my PC. This is 48 hours after Mohs.

I will remove the bandage soon. Bruising is going down into my cheek. It is itching, not much pain, and my head is still numb in the area. I guess it is wait and see if my nerves heal. 

The Derm said that I could wait for Mohs. I disagreed vehemently! and said exactly what I wanted. NO, I must get this done right away. No Waiting!

I should be grateful that my Derm really pushed to get my surgery scheduled so soon. A normal wait is longer than 2 days. However, that hardly makes up for neglect to look at the lesion, and for my pain, suffering, and larger Mohs than it would have been 8 weeks ago.

My intuition is always right about these things! Trust your gut feelings!