SOCIAL MEDIA


Oregon's Mount Hood

Sunday, July 19, 2020

**********************************************

I am sharing this photo of the east side of Mount Hood. This lavender is absolutely gorgeous. My plants are in full bloom and the bees love them.

Life here wasn't changed...stay home and keep occupied. The activity helps me deal with the situation.

**********************************************
My rant for today.

The riots every night in Portland are now 50 nights straight. It seems that the mayor has no problem with it. Portland Oregon is home to many professional anarchists, these men travel all over the USA to incite citizens to do violent crimes and riot, as we have seen many times in the large cities of our nation.

The Gov Kate Brown is not doing a thing. She hides in the Governor's Mansion, and only comes out on Friday afternoons about 5 pm..................to announces her latest edict to the citizens. I think that she likes to have riots in the state. She is being recalled, and I hope that she goes down in flames. How about we burn her effigy? I am all for it!!!! I think that the recall will pass, easily!

I am just a 68 yr old woman, who is really pissed off...............................

I think that my comments setting is now keeping the unknown freak away. YAY!
So sick of the sexual comments...................