SOCIAL MEDIA


The Bitter Taste of Life

Thursday, July 16, 2020

**********************************************

There is no doubt about it, many of us are struggling with the life at the moment.

I love time alone...really. I need time with other women...I need a good belly laugh, smiles, and hugs. To commiserate about this time and circumstance in the USA. To tell them about the Old Man Crap, and see if anyone else has something to laugh about!

The Old Man Crap makes everything about him...and I am so sick of hearing it over and over. I actually stopped talking to him...just hum, yeah, yep, and I know. He did not notice at all.....LOL!!!

I cannot have a conversation with him. This morning I got up early, to get an early start. A few minutes later he gets dressed, and I simply comment "You are up early today". He chooses to tell me a snotty response. Why? The Old Man Crap in his brain is telling him to knock me down, to be nasty to me, and his brain doesn't even register his behavior. 

I just want it to change, I feel tears just behind my eyes all the time. I have started to check options for housing.

This is my life today.

I don't know what to do about the sexual harassment in my comments. They found a way around my changes. So, I am changing comments for now.

Hey, Unknown, Stop It. This pestering in the comments is unacceptable. I will continue to send your comments to spam.