SOCIAL MEDIA


Sneaking Old Woman

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

 



This post was written a few days ago, Sunday Sept 12,2021

I am extremely tired right now. He kept calling me during the middle of the night, and randomly thru the night, I was sleeping well before that. He kept asking how to get out of the hospital. He felt like a prisoner and was being held hostage by the hospital. 

The COVID factor is that the hospital will not allow any visitors. None. Therefore, I could not see his condition with my own eyes.

Well, I made a plan. (this will shock you) I would get to his room to see him. Every large building has several back stairs for getting out quickly. I had to find one and quietly get to his room. 

I did it! Wow, were the staff extremely surprised! LOL! Did they think everyone is stupid! Even old ladies. The rebel in me burst out. I started dialog to meet the standards for a discharge.

Eventually he was discharged.