SOCIAL MEDIA


More Junking...White Shoulders

Friday, February 8, 2013
I think that this movie started the fragrance line, White Shoulders.

This is a very pretty advertisement...1930's....

Here's the post. I went junking again, no surprise there. A local small-town fund raiser, I was there later in the day... long after it had been picked. That said, I did make a few finds, and $1 later I was done. My best purchase was this 1950-60's White Shoulders Powder Box. Pink plastic with a lovely patterned lid, full of smell-less powder and a puff. The box is in perfect condition and I really liked it.


This is so pretty!


Maybe you can see why I like it so much. I think that I will use it in my vintage travel trailer, to store some small things. I want to add that I remember back in the early 70's...in college, the sorority mother remarked that she like this scent...we gave her some as a gift. It's kinda funny what stuff I remember.