SOCIAL MEDIA


Vintage Mirrors

Monday, February 10, 2014

The local thrift store just got in their most recent stock shipment, and received some mirrors like these. There are lovely floral patterns, most of them are square on the bottom and round on the top. I looked them all over, some have minor scratches, and some have the mirror streaked and imperfect. I don't need them, however some would look very nice in the guest bathroom, and bedroom. I think that mirrors would work well on the backs of shelves, reflecting the light...and the vintage  McCoy that I have collected. I found this photo on Pinterest, this is a great way to use these mirrors....so pretty! Hum........well, it is a week before they go to the half price sale. I have time to think about it.

BTW, The clothes dryer is ready to come home...yeah! Hubby can have clean clothes.