SOCIAL MEDIA


Is It hard to write blog posts?

Friday, February 27, 2015

I don't know about you, but sometimes it is really difficult to write blog posts. There might be very little to write about, or somethings that don't feel right. That said, Girlfriends....I am experiencing a bit of writers block and lack of inspiration as of late. I have noted that many of us who write personal blogs seem to be in a funk right now. The blogs that are written for business keep on posting nearly daily. But...you know what? I get tired of these blogs, so commercial and pretty blah, blah, blah. I have started "un-following" them. I have been enjoying the simplicity of pinterest. I admit that I like "eye candy".  And....I really need to complete the dreaded income taxes....and wash the windows. too. So much fun.....not. I guess that kinda explains things. I think that I will bake some Brownies!